Yes, it’s embarrassing, but the photos above show my stomach as of today, May 28, 2012. As you might be able tell, I am not in horrible shape. I have worked out about 3 days per week at the gym for the past 5 years. I eat pretty healthy. At least once a week I burn fat and do sit ups and crunches. Yet I still have this ugly chunk of fat in my belly that just won’t go away. Well, I figured I am ready to try something new and take action. I had been reading up about a technique called the ‘Six Pack Shortcut’ by Mike Chang, and after watching his presentation video, I was finally ready to take the challenge. Here’s a few things Mike Chang claims in his video:
- I can get a six pack abs in an easy routing of 30 minutes per day, 4 times per week.
- I don’t have to do the endless running on treadmills and crunches that get no results.
- I don’t have to obsess too much over my diet, and am allowed to eat meals out.
- I will save over $100 per month on grocery shopping (this will not apply for me, as I currently live in Thailand and don’t even do grocery shopping because food is so cheap and easy to eat out here!)
- I can choose to still go to my gym or do the exercises at home.
- And most importantly – I will get an awesome pair of six pack abs that will make me the stud of the town!
It all sounds good so far. I hope you can join me as I progress. If you are interested to try this program at the same time as me and take action, then click here to visit six pack shortcuts. Over the next few days I will be telling you more about this program, showing you how it works, and (fingers crossed) hopefully posting some photos of a six pack (my own)!!